There are a number of new construction communities in Coppell/Irving that feature Coppell ISD. Experts agree: Using a Realtor when buying new construction is essential!
Current Snapshot of Local New Construction:
1. Main Street & Historic Hammond (Old Town Coppell) – Darling & Jr Rose: From the high 300-600s
2. Westhaven – Standard Pacific: 400-600s
3. East Lake – Toll Brothers: 400-600s
4. Belmont Landing – David Weekly: 500-600s
5. Red Hawk – Holmes Builders & Cambridge Homes: 500-900s
6. Bellacere – Copper Street Homes: 600-700s
7. Parkside – David Weekly, Lennar, Plantation, Highland Homes: 400-600s
8. Bridges at Las Colinas – Meritage, Darling Homes, Highland Homes: 500-600s
Advantages of having a Realtor help you purchase a new home:
• Knowledge of real estate market to find your perfect home quickly
• Expertise in Negotiation including 1) Price 2) Terms 3) Inclusions 4) Possession 5) Contingencies
• Closing assistance throughout the entire building process
Checking-in on the progress of one of our clients new construction home in Old Town Coppell built by Darling Homes.
Buying a new home is more challenging and time-consuming then purchasing a resale home. It’s very beneficial to be professionally represented by a Realtor when you are entering into a contract for a build-to-suit or custom home. Our experience, market and construction process knowledge and negotiation will add peace of mind to your home buying experience.
If you are looking to buy or build new construction in DFW give us a call at 972-350-5021 to discuss how The Jeff Hahn Team can help you. We work hard to represent YOUR interests and ensure that you get the best outcome! Here is feedback from a new Coppell resident that we recently represented through the purchase of a new construction home:
“Using a realtor when buying our new construction home made the process go smoother than it would have otherwise. Not only was Jeff able to help us in formulating an offer that got us a great purchase price, but he also served as the point person to communicate with the builder when things got behind schedule and when corrections had to be made. We have also found that, compared with others in our new neighborhood, having a realtor has made it much easier when needing repairs while our home is still under warranty. We would strongly encourage using Jeff Hahn with new construction homes.”
FAQ when using a Realtor to purchase a new home
1. Is there a cost to having a Realtor help me purchase new construction?
NO. My fee is paid by the builder. Any compensation given to a Realtor is recognized as a marketing fee for the referral and has absolutely no impact on the final cost of the home. In fact, in most cases I am able to negotiate a better price and upgrades for you. Builders desire, expect and encourage Realtor participation.
2. Can a Realtor represent me if I want to build a home with a custom home builder?
YES. I have great relationships with many custom home builders in all price ranges throughout the Metroplex. These custom builders welcome all of my buyers with open arms and encourage Realtor participation.
3. Is there any advantage to NOT using a Realtor to help me purchase my new home?
NO. There is no financial advantage for you to buy directly from the builder. Builders have a “single-price” policy, meaning you will be charged the same price whether your interests are represented by an Agent or not. Just as in any resale, the Seller pays your Agent’s fee.